Track geometry services
Balfour Beatty provides a comprehensive range of on-track machines for track geometry improvements and general trackwork.
Our fleet of tampers consists of plain line and switch and crossing units. This, together with our capabilities involving tracklayers and cranes means we can provide a complete track geometry service UK-wide.
Our fleet consists of:
- Matisa B41UE switch and crossing machine
- Matisa B66UC high performance plain line machine
- Plasser & Theurer Unimat 08 4x4 / 4S-RT tamper
- Plasser & Theurer Compact 4x4 / C100-RT tamper
- Plasser & Theurer 08-275 SP / SR tamper
- Plasser & Theurer TJC60 track relayer
- Plasser & Theurer GPC 72 - 12t crane
- Plasser & Theurer MK5 TRAMM
- Plasser & Theurer High Capacity (HCT) wagon
More information on the capabilities and specifications for these machines can be found in our Rail Plant brochure.